- If you are having full lip color and you have ever had a fever blister, you must pre-treat with a Valtrex prescription beginning three days prior to your procedure. We can supply you with this prescription.
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Vitamin E, Motrin or Advil at least 3 days prior to your procedure. Tylenol is preferred during this time.
- Permanent Eyeliner patients must remove contact lenses before procedure and leave them out for 48 hours or until the swelling has subsided.
- Permanent Eyeliner patients must NOT have their eyelashes tinted within 1 week of their procedure.
- If you have not consulted with the technician prior to the day of your procedure, please wear your make-up as you normally do to your appointment. This will give the technician an idea of your everyday look and to better realize your expectations.
Monday & Wednesday: 9-5
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9-7