- Fertility Massage – Check out website for further information www.lisalmtfertility.vpweb.com
- Relaxing Swedish Massage – full body relaxation
- Foot Reflexology – stimulating foot therapy that can treat and relax the whole body
- Pre and Post-Natal Massage – pregnancy massage
- MyoFacial Release – sustained stretching and breaking up of scar tissue. This is done without lotion and can be very gentle or rough, depending on the client’s tolerance.
- CrainioSacral Therapy – very light work on the head and sacrum, good for migraines and helps children with ADHD.
- Deep Tissue – can be full or partial body
- Neuromuscular or Trigger Point Therapy – very specific therapy for injuries and pain relief.
- Reiki – hands-on healing or energy work
- Fijiann Barefoot Massage – client is on a mat on the floor and I use my feet to do a full-body massage. No lotion and client stays dressed.
- Thai Massage – assisted yoga stretching and acupressure.
- Hot Stone Massage – smooth rounded, heated stones help melt away your tension.
- Slipstream Therapy (cupping) – these soft rubber cups pull your tissue up into the cups and gives a deep myofacial release using negative pressure that promotes blood circulation and helps break up scar tissue.
- EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique is similar to acupuncture but the meridians are tapped, rather than using needles, to balance the body’s electrical system. This can be helpful if your pain is caused by a negative emotion.
Monday & Wednesday: 9-5
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9-7